Project: National Writing Project
Authors: Mark St. John, Laura Stokes, Kathleen Dickey, Allison Murray, Laurie Senauke
Type: Slide presentation
Publication: November 2006
This is a presentation prepared for the general session of the NWP Annual Meeting 2006 in Nashville. It is in the form of a participatory multiple-choice quiz, using data gathered by Inverness Research for the NWP. The data, often in graphical form, paint a portrait of the NWP as:
- serving the nation’s teachers on a large scale;
- offering a variety of programs that serve local teachers;
- growing as a vital national professional development network;
- making cost-effective use of federal, state and local dollars;
- supporting improved teaching through high quality programs.
The National Writing Project, Federal and state policy makers, Funders, Educators, Teachers, and general public.
Any and all errors are claimed by the authors of this document, Inverness Research, Inc.
Inverness Research Inc. grants permission to print and distribute copies.